“I believe a high quality of care comes directly from the patient-provider partnership.”
Sasipha Pahamark is a dedicated Family Nurse Practitioner who earned her nursing degrees from Oklahoma State University. She is a quick learner who seamlessly adapts to changes while overcoming the unique and varied challenges her field often presents. Sasipha is self-motivated, compassionate, and reliable with an unending desire to provide optimal medical care for all of her patients.
“I chose this specialty because it allows me to connect to patients as a nurse while assuming a provider role at the same time.
The best thing about this work is that I get to learn about my patients, while also enabling them to have a better understanding of their ailments.
My top priority is patient empowerment — something I believe is crucial for effective treatment at all stages.”
Sasipha Pahamark became a registered nurse in 2011 and has worked in different areas including Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, and surgical weight loss. As a nurse, she is aware that healthcare is currently unequally accessible to everyone, which is why she strives to do more for underserved patients. This notion is what prompted Sasipha’s decision to further her education and become a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Board certified Family Nurse Practitioner by American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Association of Oklahoma Nurse Practitioners (AONP)
- Associates Degree in Nursing – Oklahoma State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Oklahoma State University
- Masters of Science in Nursing – Oklahoma State University