” I believe every patient should be assessed as the individual that they are.”
Since medical school, Dr. Hamati has been interested in treating pain. Born and raised in Dallas Texas, he completed medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern. After moving to Oklahoma City for his anesthesiology residency, he quickly became enamored with the place and people of this great state. Dr. Hamati completed a fellowship in interventional pain management at the University of Texas Southwestern and then moved back to OKC to bring the latest techniques and treatments to the OKC metro. With a strong background in multimodal pain management, Dr. Hamati believes that an individualized multidisciplinary regimen offers the best outcomes for patients.
Dr. Hamati’s favorite thing about his work is meeting new people everyday and he believes every patient should be assessed as the individual that they are. His goal is to safely and successfully address patients’ pain concerns.
Dr. Hamati is currently completing his fellowship and will be joining our practice in August of this year.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Pain Medicine Fellowship — University of Texas Southwestern
- Anesthesiology Residency — University of Oklahoma
- Internship — Integris Baptist Anesthesiology
- Medical Degree – University of Texas Southwestern
- Undergraduate — University of Texas Dallas