” I believe every patient should be assessed as the individual that they are.”
Since finishing medical school, Dr. Joseph Hamati, MD, has been passionate about treating patients who experience general and chronic pain.
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, he completed medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern. After moving to Oklahoma City for his anesthesiology residency, he quickly became enamored with the city and the people of this great state.
Dr. Hamati completed his fellowship in interventional pain management at the University of Texas Southwestern and then moved back to Oklahoma City to bring the latest techniques and treatments to the OKC metro area.
With a strong background in multimodal pain management, he believes that an individualized, multidisciplinary regimen offers the best outcomes for patients. Dr. Hamati specializes in interventional pain procedures and is dedicated to helping individuals suffering in pain to achieve the highest level of function possible through a multi-disciplinary approach.
Dr. Hamati genuinely cares about his patient’s well-being and goes above and beyond to find solutions to painful problems and diseases for his patients.
Dr. Hamati joined Oklahoma Center for Spine and Pain Solutions in August 2020.
- American Board of Anesthesiology – Pain Management
- American Board of Anesthesiology – Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Medical Degree – University of Texas Southwestern
- Pain Medicine Fellowship – University of Texas Southwestern
- Anesthesiology Residency – University of Oklahoma
- Internship – Integris Baptist Anesthesiology
- Undergraduate – University of Texas, Dallas